Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Another Case ... Security Alert!!!


Dear all lagooners,

Please be alerted. This happened to my car during the very first day of CNY. I believe it was happened in the midnight where all of us was asleep and no many people in the lagoon area as most of them went back to hometown to celebrate CNY.

The car's windscreen was being smashed more than 3 times. I am doubt what was the intention of that person doing this as there were few more cars parking out my house in the same row that time but only this car being smashed. Furthermore the person would have break the side mirror instead if he's in the purpose of stealing.

Regardless of what intention it is, this is not the first case happened...

1 comment:

eRic said...

Wow! That's terrible!

Any other similiar occurance during CNY so far? I am really curious what is the intention to break the windscreen?