Sunday, January 23, 2011

UNIFI @ Lagoon Homes

Has any Lagoon Homes resident managed to subscribe the UNIFI successfully?

I have walked in to the TM Point at Menara TM (HQ), but still could not subsribe the UNIFI since the Lagoon Homes roads (Jalan Anggerik Malaxis) is not shown in their system.

Can any Lagoon Homes resident who has UNIFI share about their steps? There is free installation fee for UNIFI (5, 10, 20) from 15 Jan 2011 till 15 Feb 2011 so I would like to catch up this opportunity.

1 comment:

Chong Lim said...

After they came to install the phone, I was told no port for Streamyx at Kota Kemuning and they don't have intention to add as well. they push me to install UNIFI, damm stupid TM doing this kind of shit.

I have been waiting for 1 month, until today still no one call me to follow-up. Look like need to go their office to settle.



Chong Lim